Contents – Quick Navigation
- How To Create a Maintenance page
- How to Create The Main Menu
- Main Slider – Create Main Slider Page
- Main Slider – How To Create Slides
- Using Theme Customizer With Live Preview
- Using Theme Settings
- Custom Post Types – Video/ Photo Album /Event/ Album
- Custom Page Templates – Archives/ Contact With Sidebar/ Contact Full Width / Discography Archive/ Next Events/ Past Events/ All Events/ Videos/ Full Width Page
- reCAPTCHA Validation
Installation of JamSession Theme
The instalation is really easy and intuitive, so please carefully read the following instructions. If you have any other technical questions, feel free to send us a mail to email@example.com.
There are two ways to install a WordPress theme:
- Directly upload the zipped theme file via WordPress admin panel.
- Upload the unzipped theme folder, directly on your server using a FTP client.
Install JamSession Theme Using WordPress Theme Installer
1. Log in to WordPress admin dashboard and navigate to Appearance -> Themes
2. Click on the 2nd tab, Install Themes and choose Upload option.
3. For upload, choose the file jamsession.zip, which can be found inside the archive downloaded from ThemeForest.
4. Once the upload has finished, click Activate.
5. You will see the following message: This theme requires the following plugin: JamSession Post Types. Please choose Begin Installing Plugin option.
6. Click on Install link and that is all.
Install JamSession Theme Using a FTP Client.
1. Log In to your site using your FTP client, and enter to your WordPress theme folder, wp-content/themes.
2. Unzip jamsession.zip file and upload jamsession folder to wp-content/themes location.
3. Log into your WordPress admin dashboard and navigate to Appearance -> Themes and activate the teme.
4. You will see the following message: This theme requires the following plugin: JamSession Post Types. Please choose Begin Installing Plugin option.
5. Click on Install .
Please navigate to the next pages for the rest of the installation instructions.